Laney Saved After Eating Rat Poison
Laney was rushed to Anicira Veterinary Center by her loving mom after accidentally ingesting half of a block of rat poison, which is extremely toxic and fatal if left untreated. Our veterinary team sprung into action, making sure Laney regurgitated the poison before it caused extensive damage. Laney’s prognosis was touch and go at first. She was hospitalized, received fluids and medications, and was monitored closely. Because of the quick action taken by the Anicira medical team and the high level of care she received, Laney made a full recovery.