Orthopedic Surgery: Manassas Location
Affordable Cat & Dog Orthopedic Surgery in Northern Virginia
Our veterinary center combines excellence in surgical training, advanced diagnostics, and extensive veterinary experience to offer affordable outpatient surgery for your pet.
Our surgical team strives to minimize postoperative pain and improve patient comfort before, during, and after surgery. In order to provide the best care possible for your pet, we also offer complimentary follow-up appointments at our center for all surgical patients.
All pets must be spayed/neutered to receive surgical services. If your pet is not spayed/neutered and in need of surgery, we would be happy to schedule the spay/neuter procedure as well.
We do not offer declaw surgery for cats, ear cropping, tail docking, or any other cosmetic surgery.
If you do not see the surgical procedure your pet needs listed below, please contact us to inquire.
Surgical Procedures Offered:
- Radius/Ulna Fracture Repair $2099
- Humeral Fracture Repair $1899
- Femur Fracture Repair $2,099
- Tibial Fracture Repair $1899
- TPLO $4169
Preanesthetic blood work
Preanesthetic blood work is always recommended to ensure that your pet is a good candidate for anesthesia and surgery, especially for patients over the age of five years. Preoperative blood work may be required for particular surgical procedures.
Preanesthetic blood work includes a complete blood count (CBC) and a chemistry profile. Preanesthetic blood work can be completed the morning of surgery or during a preoperative visit prior to the surgery date.
Orthopedic Surgery Includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG
- Pre- and post- operative pain medication to include systemic medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary