Jack’s Foreign Body Story

Jack, a beautiful tan mixed breed dog, stares in the distance while sitting on a edge of a log

Meet Jack is an exuberant and deeply loved 11-month-old Catahoula cur puppy.

One afternoon, Jack was at playing “keep away”  with his puppy pals when he accidentally swallowed a brightly colored latex rubber ball that was carelessly left behind.

When Jack’s mom noticed what had happened, she immediately acted to ensure the foreign object was removed quickly. That’s when she connected with Anicira.

“Everything, from the first phone call to checkout a few hours after the successful surgery, including the absolutely wonderful staff…. from the receptionist to the nurse to the veterinarian was FIRST CLASS, hands down! It is not easy for me to trust anyone with my little boy, but these guys exceeded my ALL my expectations and saved our munchkin for hopefully many happy years to come,” Jack’s mom wrote.

Jack’s mom couldn’t thank the veterinary team enough. Because of the successful surgery, she received the precious gift of more happy years with her beloved Jack.

It is because of your generous contributions that stories like Jack’s are made possible. Your support enables us to provide high-quality and affordable veterinary care.