Simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. It only takes a few minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Checking your rate does not affect your credit.
Other Organizations Providing Veterinary Financial Assistance
Listed below are organizations that assist can pet parents who need help paying their veterinary bills. Please note that none of these organizations are affiliated with Anicira.
- Waggle is a crowdfunding model. Its power exists in collaboration – they work side by side with pet owners to create and run fundraisers. 100% of fundraised funds go directly to your pet’s care. Waggle **Hover over the Add a Pet bar, then click “Add your pet to Waggle”
- RedRover Relief Urgent Care Grants fund urgent, life-saving veterinary care anywhere in the United States.
- The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation® is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping sick and injured dogs by funding urgent medical care and aiding with veterinary bills for serious conditions.
- Frankie’s Friends is a nonprofit foundation dedicated to finding cures and saving pets with cancer and other life-threatening conditions. National Frankie’s Friend Fund provides financial support for lifesaving emergency or specialty treatment. Frankie’s Friends also works with other funds to provide support for pets needing treatment and care.
- The Pet Fund works only on non-basic, non-urgent care. This category includes medical needs such as cancer treatment, heart disease, chronic conditions, endocrine diseases, eye diseases, etc.
- The Mosby Foundation provides financial assistance for non-routine medical care for sick, abused and neglected dogs.
- For the Love of Alex provides emergency funding for life-saving veterinary care of low-income families.
- Brown Dog Foundation provides assistance for sick pets that would likely respond to treatment.
- Onyx & Breezy Foundation provides funding and support to Pets of individuals where medical hardship is present.
- Paws 4 A Cure provides assistance with veterinary care for all illnesses and injury treatment which also includes medication, insulin, Heartworm positive treatment and medical equipment such as wheelchairs.
- Shakespeare Animal Fund provides the essential funding to ensure that the elderly, disabled, returning veterans, and low-income families can afford to pay for emergency care.
- STARelief’s goal is to reduce the number of pets that are left behind or surrendered to local animal shelters, and to work toward a future where decisions about providing food or medical care for pets are never made on the basis of cost.
- Dylan’s Hearts provides funding for those seeking assistance for one animal in need of urgent medical care.
- The mission of the Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing’s Fund, Inc. is to financially aid families who are struggling to pay their dogs’ medical costs associated with the diagnosis and treatment of this complex disease.
- Rose’s Fund for Animals will financially assist, to the best of their ability, pet owners and Good Samaritans who have an animal with a good prognosis for a healthy life, but are at a financial loss. Rose’s Fund for Animals also maintains a list of emergency/medical assistance for pet owners and a state-specific page.
- Red Rover maintains a list of national breed-specific assistance organizations.