Affordable Pet Surgery
Located in Encinitas, CA. Anicira offers a variety of low-cost pet surgical procedures. Schedule an appointment today!
Excellent surgical care at an affordable price. Our veterinary team focuses on patient comfort and care. Services such as vaccinations and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $139 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Affordable Pet Surgery in San Diego County
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- Preanesthetic Blood Work (required for certain procedures) $139
- Amputation - Leg - Feline $1019
- Amputation - Leg - Canine $1299
- Amputation - Tail - Feline $699
- Amputation - Tail - Canine $799
- Amputation - Toe $859
- Anal Sacculectomy - one side $1499
- Anal Sacculectomy - both sides $1999
- Aural Hematoma Repair $799
- Cat Neuter $209
- Cat Spay $309
- Cherry Eye Repair $629
- Cystotomy (Bladder Stone Removal) $1489
- Dentistry $659-$1289
- Dog Spay/Neuter (dependent on pet's weight) $359-$569
- Entropion/Ectropion $499 (per eye)
- Enucleation (Eye Removal) $799
- Exploratory Laparotomy/Foreign Body Removal $1789 (may require histopathology)
- Gastropexy (Stomach Tack) $559
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat) $1859
- Hernia Repair - Abdominal$1259
- Hernia Repair - Diaphragmatic $2099
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal - one side$869
- Hernia Repair - Umbilical (without spay/neuter) $409
- Hernia Repair - Perineal - Unilateral $2199
- Hernia Repair - Perineal - Bilateral $2599
- Mass Removal - Level 1 $599
- Mass Removal - Level 2 $759
- Mass Removal - Level 3 $1299
- Nasal Fold Resection $1289
- Perineal Urethrostomy (Feline) $1899
- Pinnectomy $399
- Prolapse - Rectal $129
- Prolapse - Vaginal $129
- Rabbit Spay/Neuter $449
- Rhinoplasty (enlarge stenotic nares) $699
- Splenectomy $1789
- Vulvoplasty $1289
- Wound Repair - Level 1 $499
- Wound Repair - Level 2 $899
- Wound Repair - Level 3 $1259
- Histopathology - one site $249
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
What a wonderful vet clinic. Anicira helped with a difficult scenario and decisions with our beloved cat. We'd been to two other vets prior and were struggling with the crazy amount of money those vets wanted. Anicira was very reasonably priced and very caring with our pet. We'll definitely be using them again.— andy graham via Google
I want to express my gratitude for the kindness of everyone I encountered at Anicira and for the care you all gave to Piper. We had the worst 10 days and your mission and availability saved us both. I hope to provide support to Anicira anyway I can die to the care and cost you strive to provide our special pets. Understanding, compassion and care.— Sheri Miranda Hughes via Google
My dog had a mass on his back leg and I took him to our local vet. They wanted to charge me over $4,000 for surgery to remove it. I found Anicira online through a Google search and was able to get him in quickly. For the same procedure, I ended up paying 1/4 of what the local vet wanted. The Dr and staff were very professional and I was happy to leave my dog in their care. No problems with surgery and our dog is happy and healthy. Would definitely recommend.— Marci Baker via Google
Soft Tissue Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Our veterinary center combines excellence in surgical training, advanced diagnostics, and extensive veterinary experience to offer affordable outpatient surgery for your pet.
Our surgical team strives to minimize postoperative pain and improve patient comfort before, during, and after surgery. In order to provide the best care possible for your pet, we also offer complimentary follow-up appointments at our center for all surgical patients.
- 51-75 pounds $95 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $130 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $195 additional weight adjustment
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 760-290-4955
Hours: Monday – Thursday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Encinitas.