Affordable TPLO Surgery
Located in Manassas, VA. Schedule an appointment today!
The cost of radius/ulna fracture repair starts at $4169. AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $119 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
This was my first visit and I felt very confident that my Lucy was in good caring hands. All the employees were welcoming and very considerate and had empathy towards why the fur babies were there. The employees, surgery, and the follow up was all perfect.— Anita Huffman via Google
Our pets go here. We absolutely love it. They saved our doggy girls life and they are not expensive neither. I recommend them to everyone.— Wendy Tolley via Google
This is hands down the best facility you can bring your pet for care! They treat your pet as their own. And above that they are very affordable. My Sassy is 12 and had pyrometra, they got her in immediately to do surgery.— shamekia sanders via Google
TPLO Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
Anicira offers a comprehensive orthopedic surgical package for TPLO surgery. The cost of TPLO surgery for a dog under 50 pounds is $4169, which includes all anesthesia, surgery, IV catheter, fluids, monitoring, pain medication, and more.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $95 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $130 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $175 additional weight adjustment
Orthopedic recovery times vary between 8-16 weeks. Strict confinement will be necessary to ensure the success of the surgery.
After surgery care instructions:
- Strict confinement at all times
- Leash walk only for short bathroom breaks
- Assist your pet with a sling at all times for 2 weeks
- Walks should be no more than 5 minutes
- Keep your pet away from all potential hazards (including stairs).
The cost for a cat radius/ulna fracture repair is $4169; which includes all anesthesia, surgery, IV catheter, fluids, monitoring, pain medication, and more.
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 571-208-0199
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Manassas, Virginia off of Carolina Avenue.