Affordable Pet Wound Repair Surgery
Located in Encinitas, CA. Schedule an appointment today!
The cost of cat and dog mass removal surgery ranges between $499 - $1259. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $139 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
Very friendly staff, the vet took the time to tell us everything about the operation and answer all of our questions!
What a wonderful vet clinic. Anicira helped with a difficult scenario and decisions with our beloved cat. We'd been to two other vets prior and were struggling with the crazy amount of money those vets wanted. Anicira was very reasonably priced and very caring with our pet. We'll definitely be using them again.
I want to express my gratitude for the kindness of everyone I encountered at Anicira and for the care you all gave to Piper. We had the worst 10 days and your mission and availability saved us both. I hope to provide support to Anicira anyway I can die to the care and cost you strive to provide our special pets. Understanding, compassion and care.
Wound Repair Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
A wound repair cost ranges between $499 – $1259 depending on size and complexity for a dog weighing less than 50 pounds. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $139.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $95 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $130 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $195 additional weight adjustment
In the event your dog is wounded and bleeding, it may be necessary for surgery to stop any immediate bleeding, ensure the wound site is disinfected and sutured. Wound repairs can vary in time due to the nature of the accident.
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 760-290-4955
Monday – Thursday 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Encinitas.