Affordable Pet Toe Amputation Surgery
Located in Encinitas, CA. Schedule an appointment today!
Dog and cat toe amputation surgery for $699. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $139 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
I want to express my gratitude for the kindness of everyone I encountered at Anicira and for the care you all gave to Piper. We had the worst 10 days and your mission and availability saved us both. I hope to provide support to Anicira anyway I can die to the care and cost you strive to provide our special pets. Understanding, compassion and care.
My dog had a mass on his back leg and I took him to our local vet. They wanted to charge me over $4,000 for surgery to remove it. I found Anicira online through a Google search and was able to get him in quickly. For the same procedure, I ended up paying 1/4 of what the local vet wanted. The Dr and staff were very professional and I was happy to leave my dog in their care. No problems with surgery and our dog is happy and healthy. Would definitely recommend.
Very friendly staff, the vet took the time to tell us everything about the operation and answer all of our questions!
Toe Amputation Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
A dog toe amputation costs $699. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $139.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $95 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $130 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $195 additional weight adjustment
A cat toe amputation costs $699. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $139.
General anesthesia takes about 24 hours to wear. Within the first couple of days, pets will begin to improve. Typically, a pet recovers within 10 to 14 days.
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 760-290-4955
Monday – Thursday 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Encinitas.