Affordable Pet Entropion/Ectropion Surgery
Located in Manassas, VA. Schedule an appointment today!
The cost of cat and dog entropion/ectropion surgery starts at $399. AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $109 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
Our pets go here. We absolutely love it. They saved our doggy girls life and they are not expensive neither. I recommend them to everyone.
I'm overwhelmed by the care and kindness we received today. Your low cost made this procedure possible. I am also so impressed with the flow and quality of your check-in and checkout system. Well done all. Overall value (quality and cost) was top-notch.
This was my first visit and I felt very confident that my Lucy was in good caring hands. All the employees were welcoming and very considerate and had empathy towards why the fur babies were there. The employees, surgery, and the follow up was all perfect.
Eye Entropion/Ectropion Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
A dog entropion costs is $399. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $109.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $80 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $100 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $160 additional weight adjustment
A cat entropion costs is $399. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $109.
Entropion/Ectropion are conditions impacting the eyelid. An entropion causes the eyelid to turn in and causes the eyelashes to rub the eye. An ectropion causes the eyelids to turn out.
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 571-208-0199
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Manassas, Virginia off of Carolina Avenue.