Affordable Pet Leg Amputation Surgery
Located in Manassas, VA. Schedule an appointment today!
The cost of dog and cat amputation surgery ranges between $929 - $1249. AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $119 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
Our pets go here. We absolutely love it. They saved our doggy girls life and they are not expensive neither. I recommend them to everyone.
From the contact to inquire about surgery through pick up post op, the team was fantastically professional, responsive, and courteous. I couldn't be happier with the decision to make the drive out to your facility from Fort Belvoir! Thank you so much for taking care of our furry family member! Pulling from my old vet tech days, absolutely everything throughout the transaction was great. The facility cleanliness presented itself well enough during my short visit, and most importantly the care throughout the whole process was top-notch!
This is hands down the best facility you can bring your pet for care! They treat your pet as their own. And above that they are very affordable. My Sassy is 12 and had pyrometra, they got her in immediately to do surgery.
Leg Amputation Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
A dog leg amputation surgery costs $1249. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $119.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $95 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $130 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $175 additional weight adjustment
A cat leg amputation surgery costs $929. Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs an additional $119.
General anesthesia takes about 24 hours to wear. Within the first couple of days, pets will begin to improve. Typically, a pet recovers within 10 to 14 days.
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 571-208-0199
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Manassas, Virginia off of Carolina Avenue.