Affordable Pet Surgery
Located in Manassas, VA. Anicira offers a variety of low-cost pet surgical procedures. Schedule an appointment today!
AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $109 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Affordable Pet Surgery in Northern Virginia
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- Preanesthetic Blood Work (required for some procedures) $109
- Amputation - Leg - Feline $769
- Amputation - Leg - Canine $1039
- Amputation, Tail $549
- Amputation - Tail $549
- Amputation - Toe $549
- Amputation - Screw Tail $829
- Aural Hematoma Repair $609
- Anal Sacculectomy - one side $1059
- Anal Sacculectomy - both sides $1599
- Cat Neuter $169
- Cat Spay $239
- Cherry Eye Repair $439
- Cystotomy (Bladder Stone Removal) $1186
- Dentistry - Cat $489
- Dentistry - Dog (dependent on weight)$529 - $589
- Dog Spay/Neuter (dependent on weight) $279 - $439
- Entropion/Ectropion $399 (per eye)
- Enucleation (Eye Removal) $589 (per eye)
- Exploratory Laparotomy/Foreign Body Removal $1489 (may require histopathology)
- Femur Fracture Repair $1609
- Gastropexy (Stomach Tack) $439
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat) $1479
- Hernia Repair - Umbilical $329 (without spay/neuter)
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal - one side $689
- Hernia Repair - Perineal - one side $1729
- Hernia Repair - Perineal - both sides $2369
- Humeral Fracture Repair $1389
- Mass Removal - Level 1 $359
- Mass Removal - Level 2 $679
- Mass Removal - Level 3 $1009
- Nasal Fold Resection $1029
- Perineal Urethrostomy (Feline) $1489
- Rabbit Spay/Neuter $359
- Pinnectomy $259
- Prolapse - Rectal $99
- Prolapse - Vaginal $99
- Radius/Ulna Fracture Repair $1,609
- Rhinoplasty (enlarge stenotic nares) $329
- Splenectomy $1439
- Tibial Fracture Repair $1389
- TPLO $3475
- Vulvoplasty $1029
- Wound Repair $359-$1009
- Histopathology $219
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
Our pets go here. We absolutely love it. They saved our doggy girls life and they are not expensive neither. I recommend them to everyone.
This was my first visit and I felt very confident that my Lucy was in good caring hands. All the employees were welcoming and very considerate and had empathy towards why the fur babies were there. The employees, surgery, and the follow up was all perfect.
I'm overwhelmed by the care and kindness we received today. Your low cost made this procedure possible. I am also so impressed with the flow and quality of your check-in and checkout system. Well done all. Overall value (quality and cost) was top-notch.
Soft Tissue Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Our veterinary center combines excellence in surgical training, advanced diagnostics, and extensive veterinary experience to offer affordable outpatient surgery for your pet.
Our surgical team strives to minimize postoperative pain and improve patient comfort before, during, and after surgery. In order to provide the best care possible for your pet, we also offer complimentary follow-up appointments at our center for all surgical patients.
- 51-75 pounds $80 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $100 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $160 additional weight adjustment
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 571-208-0199
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Manassas, Virginia off of Carolina Avenue.