Affordable Pet Surgery
Located in Harrisonburg, VA. Anicira offers a variety of low-cost cat and dog surgical procedures. Same day appointments often available. Schedule an appointment today!
AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $109 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Affordable Pet Surgery in Virginia
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- Preanesthetic Blood Work (required for certain procedures) $109
- Amputation - Leg - Feline $729
- Amputation - Leg - Canine $929-$1479
- Amputation - Tail - Feline $599
- Amputation - Tail - Canine $699
- Amputation - Toe $499
- Aural Hematoma Repair $629
- Anal Sacculectomy - one side $1019
- Anal Sacculectomy - both sides $1539
- Cat Neuter Surgery $129
- Cat Spay Surgery $149
- Cherry Eye Repair $449
- Cystotomy (Bladder Stone Removal) $1069
- Dental Surgery - Cat $459
- Dental Surgery - Dog (dependent on dog's weight) $459 - $539
- Dog Spay/ Neuter Surgery (dependent on dog's weight) $219 - $339
- Entropion/Ectropion $379 (per eye)
- Enucleation $599 (per eye)
- Exploratory Laparotomy/Foreign Body Removal (may require histopathology) $1229
- Gastropexy (Stomach Tack) $349
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat) $1369
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal $699
- Hernia Repair - Umbilical $339 (without spay/neuter)
- Hernia Repair - Perineal - one side $1359
- Mass Removal - Level 1 $499
- Mass Removal - Level 2 $599
- Mass Removal - Level 3 $1009
- Nasal Fold Resection $889
- Pinnectomy $279
- Prolapse - Rectal $109
- Prolapse - Vaginal $109
- Rabbit Spay/Neuter Surgery $259
- Rhinoplasty (enlarge stenotic nares) $499
- Splenectomy $1339
- Vulvoplasty $799
- Wound Repair - Level 1 $319
- Wound Repair - Level 2 $629
- Wound Repair - Level 3 $899
- Histopathology $149
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
I cannot thank Anicira in Harrisonburg enough! My pup got fixed today and his shots. They were amazing! Very professional and kind people! I will always recommend Anicira. Thank you guys for everything you do!— Hailey Nichoel via Google
Anicira neutered my male dachshund and everyone was very helpful and kind. My dog Oakley, did great and I couldn't have asked for a more professional and informative experience. I recommend Anicira to everyone who is a pet owner.— Linda Sullivan via Google
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful!!! This is my second time getting a pet cared for here, and it was equally amazing both times. Each employee does great at being caring, providing information, answering all questions.— Dana Jones via Google
Soft Tissue Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Our veterinary center combines excellence in surgical training, advanced diagnostics, and extensive veterinary experience to offer affordable outpatient surgery for your pet.
Our surgical team strives to minimize postoperative pain and improve patient comfort before, during, and after surgery. In order to provide the best care possible for your pet, we also offer complimentary follow-up appointments at our center for all surgical patients.
- 51-75 pounds $90 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $120 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $170 additional weight adjustment
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 540-437-1980
Hours: Monday – Thursday; 7am – 5pm
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Harrisonburg, Virginia off of Neff Avenue.