Affordable Dog Gastric Dilatation Volvulus Surgery
Located in Harrisonburg, VA. Schedule an appointment today!
The cost of dog gastric dilatation volvulus (bloat) surgery starts at $1,139. AAHA-accredited animal hospital meaning we are held to highest standard of excellence. Preventive care services such as vaccinations, testing, and microchipping are also available at the time of surgery. Preanesthetic blood work is $99 and may be necessary before surgery. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Anicira
Your pets are our passion. We treat every pet like our own.
High-Quality Surgical Care
Our experienced team of animal lovers provides high-quality surgical care focusing on your pet's comfort.
Anicira is a non-profit dedicated to keeping veterinary care accessible and affordable.
What Clients are Saying
I cannot thank Anicira in Harrisonburg enough! My pup got fixed today and his shots. They were amazing! Very professional and kind people! I will always recommend Anicira. Thank you guys for everything you do!
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful!!! This is my second time getting a pet cared for here, and it was equally amazing both times. Each employee does great at being caring, providing information, answering all questions.
Anicira rocks!!! Always awesome with my nervous furbabies and anxious furmom. They make a trip to the vets a piece of cake!
Gastric Dilatation Volvulus Surgical Care includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Patient warming system
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, EKG medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op exam if necessary
Gastric Dilatation Volvulus is the build up of gasses in the stomach which results in a twist of the stomach causing blockage resulting in increase pressure on the diaphragm. Immediate veterinary attention is needed and often within minutes to hours.
Yes, Gastric Dilatation Volvulus is a progressive life-threatening condition which requires immediate surgery.
The cost of dog gastric dilation volvulus (bloat) surgery is $1,139 for pets under 50 pounds.
Preanesthetic blood work may be necessary and costs $99.
An additional fee will be applied for patients over 50 pounds.
- 51-75 pounds $80 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $100 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $160 additional weight adjustment
Yes, Anicira offers Scratchpay, Varidi, and Care Credit. Learn more information about payment and payment plans here.
Schedule Your Pet’s Procedure
Get Your Pet Help Now!Contact Us
or call 540-437-1980
Anicira Veterinary Center is located in Harrisonburg, Virginia off of Neff Avenue.